This girl is tired of staying inside because of the cold. We Central Valley Californians have it so rough, I tell ya. We have almost three weeks of weather in the 40s and we're already sick of it. I mean, if it's gonna get in the 20s at night, we should at least get the fun of some snow...nope, just hard frost, and frozen oranges...bummer. Well, I, for one am ready for warmer weather, green grass, and evenings sitting on the warm patio. I saw some daffodils blooming in a neighbors yard this weekend and it's a wonderful sight! I never managed to plant my bulbs this last fall; so I won't get the pleasure of seeing spring slowly "pop up" in my yard this year. I guess I'll just have to take more walks around the neighborhood over the coming weeks.
Well, the sun was out and warming us up into the 60s this past week, so Saturday afternoon we ventured out on a bike ride! This is Audrey's new ride! We got it "gently used" on Craigslist (an online classified) and Audrey is loving it! She got a 2-wheel bike for Christmas but still has the training wheels on...so for us to go on a family bike ride, she rides this with Randy and I pull the other 2 kiddos in our bike trailer. Well, we didn't manage to get a picture of Violet's first ride, so we asked Audrey to draw a picture of it.
2 comments:
Oh to enjoy Central Valley weather again!
What a sad little face, Miss Violet! Audrey, you are a fabulous artist. I feel like I was there.
Post a Comment