Saturday, February 03, 2007

Of haircuts and hopscotch


This week ended with haircuts for all three kids...a trim for Violet and Isaac, and a full-fledged cut for Audrey. Two of her friends at school got their hair cut above their shoulders this past weekend so she wanted to cut hers too. I'm all for it since she and Issac will be starting swimming lessons next week and long hair plus chlorine means even more tangles to work through. So here's some pictures of Audrey's new do, and the hopscotch fun the kids had with Randy in the driveway (which ultimately turned into a standing broad jump contest...Randy was 2 inches shy of 8 feet...can anyone beat that? Wiens? Jason?). Well, hope everyone else had a good week too. I finally got a picture of Violet wearing dress-up shoes! Since she doesn't really walk yet, she puts them on her hands and crawls around...she likes the clicking sound on the wood floor. What a girl!

3 comments:

Allison said...

I'm not sure why, but Kevin wanted me to tell Randy he jumped 6 feet. I reminded him that Randy jumped 2 more feet than that, but he didn't seem to care. Just doing what I'm told! :)

Jamie said...

Thanks for the info...we'll see who else posts their results!

Christa said...

Love the new locks, Audrey!