Thursday, August 27, 2009

Violet's first trip to the Dentist

Violet had her first tooth cleaning yesterday. She did great! She looked so small in the big chair, with the big bib, and then a big blanket (that she requested since she said the fans made her cold). She sat quietly and played while I got my teeth cleaned, then opened her mouth wide and didn't fuss or cry when it was her turn. I am so proud of her! And she was very excited to get her bag with a toothbrush, tootpaste, floss, and rinse. Plus she got to pick something out of the treasure chest. Her choice? A plastic cricket.

2 comments:

Little Spouse in the Old House said...

Good job Violet! I love plastic crickets! I could send you a whole box of real ones from Kansas!! Love, Grandma Janice

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Violet!
Marcy