Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Clouds for my mom

This post is for my mom. She started her own blog and posted recently about clouds. The clouds can be pretty awesome in Kansas! She asked for others to "show off" their cloud pictures, so here's a few from Randy. This first one he took in Rocky Mountain National Park this past July.

We don't get many cool clouds here in the Valley. If it's gonna rain, we usually get a thick layer of grey. It doesn't even seem like separate clouds. But every once in a while...
this one (and the next two) was taken August 2008, on a week of strange summer weather. Last, these funny little clouds were found over Utah, August of '07. I don't picture Jesus coming again on any of these types of clouds, but they're still neat none-the-less.

4 comments:

JHNickodemus said...

I think those are pretty cool clouds!

Schlesselman said...

I expect to see Julie Andrews coming over the hill in that first photo singing "The Hills Our Alive...." (ok yes, I've seen that movie...and liked it alright!)

Little Spouse in the Old House said...

Wow, I love the cloud responses! Jess sent me one too! I think I see "Nessie" in one of those clouds. Love, Mom

Schlesselman said...

OK...I really know how to spell "are"...honestly! =)