Yup, after all these years of watching American Idol and just letting "the public" decide who stayed and who went home, I finally picked up my phone and voted for who I think deserves to stay another week! You sang great, Michael Johns!
American Idol? Has anyone else noticed the word "IDOL" in the title? Mmmmmm. OK - we do watch it some times, but I don't like the name of the show. We think Michael Johns rocks - but we also like Brooke - she sounds like Carley Simon. Yea Baby.
5 comments:
JASON CASTRO BABY!!!!!
SANJAYA MALAKAR BABY!!!!!
Michael Johns all the way! And is anyone else excited about Neil Diamond coming on the show? Time for some "Comin' To America" baby!! lol
American Idol? Has anyone else noticed the word "IDOL" in the title? Mmmmmm. OK - we do watch it some times, but I don't like the name of the show. We think Michael Johns rocks - but we also like Brooke - she sounds like Carley Simon. Yea Baby.
Post a Comment