Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Violet
I have a confession, every once in a while I freak out that I'm not taking enough pictures of Violet. I can just hear my friend Jill saying, "Oh, poor Violet, those third kids get forgotten so often." Well, of course, most of it is not intentional...that's just the way the birth order process goes. But sometimes I freak out that one of my kids will say something like that later in life, which I'm sure they will no matter what I do. But I'm still going to try my best. So this week I took a bunch of pictures of Violet...here's some of the best.
The kids figured out that if you take all the shelves out of the play kitchen, Violet can fit in there! Playing peek-a-boo in the fridge is now one of Violet's favorite things to do.
Vi with some of her favorite stuffed toys.
"I un hol jou" is Violet's way of saying "I want you to hold me". Most mornings, after walking Audrey to school, the kids like to watch a show or 2 on PBS while I drink my coffee, check my email, and read my Bible. But most mornings, I get Violet wandering in from the other room, wanting to sit in my lap. This particular morning I decided to try to get a picture of this regular occurance...sorry it's not quite in focus.
Violet with her big brother!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're such a good mommy!
Tell Violet that Grandpa Bruce's favorite game when he was a kid was hide and seek because he could hide in very small spaces.But watch out, once I hid in the wicker clothes hamper and my brother sat on the lid and wouldn't let me out! It scared me so bad that I punched a hole in the wicker to get out. My brother got a spanking - Ha!
love you!
Grandpa Bruce
Post a Comment