Monday, September 24, 2012

Camping one more time!


For this first weekend of Fall, our family took one last "summer" camping trip up to King's Canyon.  It was good for our family to relax together...no homework, no TV, no soccer or swim practice to hurry to...just clean air, lots of birds and deer roaming the meadow, a campfire to sit around and read further into The Magician's Nephew together.  All three of the older kids got to sleep in the motorhome (which caused LOTS of excitement on their part) while Randy and I slept in a tent with Isaiah (he still needs the confines of a pack n' play, which can't fit in the motorhome).  We managed to get a spot down in our favorite loop (the meadow), at the end of the big fallen tree.  Here's Isaac and Violet and I enjoying the sun (which felt great up in the mountains, with highs in the 70s).  There are a few more photos that include Isaiah here. I added them to our existing password protected album (same password as before).

1 comment:

Little Spouse in the Old House said...

I started a bucket list and I'm adding camping with my grandkids at that campground to it! Grandma J