Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Sunny Spring Weather

This last week we have had beautiful, sunny spring weather! Hopefully there is more rain to come since our farmers need it. But in the meantime, our family enjoyed the wonderful out-of-doors over the past few days. Here are a few snapshots from our past week or so.
Photobucket
Audrey and Randy attended the Walk for Thought, a fundraiser to benefit brain injury patients and their families in the Valley. There was a booth to publicize hippotherapy in the area, and Audrey wanted a picture on the "horse".
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
All that playing can make ya tired!

This last photo is a snapshot of Audrey and my date last Saturday. For Christmas I bought her the book, The Secret Garden. After reading it this past month we then went to see the ballet perform it at Saroyan Theater! It was beautiful! Aside from the Nutcracker, I have never been to a full-length ballet. Audrey and I enjoyed it immensely! Afterwards, we went to dinner at Spaghetti Factory, and even got to sit in the trolley! What a wonderful way to spend a Saturday afternoon!
Photobucket

2 comments:

JHNickodemus said...

How do we get that weather back? Dontcha love books that lead into other activities!

Little Spouse in the Old House said...

Love all those pics! Tell Audrey I noticed the "big girl" hoops in her ears. Grandma J