Friday, March 20, 2009
Snow days
On this, the first day of spring, I thought I'd look back at our snow pictures and post some you haven't seen. Randy went up snowshoeing with friends twice this winter, in January with Rod McNeely and Aaron Wiens, and again with Rod in February. I never posted any pictures then, so I thought I'd share with you some of the great pictures he took when up in the snowy mountains.
A sunny January day in Kings' Canyon (Rod, Randy and Aaron hiked up to Panoramic Point)
A cloudy, cold day in February.
Overlooking Hume Lake from the top of the Nordic Ski Trail Loop. Rod and Randy started from Cherry Gap.
This last picture overlooks the valley, and you can see in the distance the coastal mountains! We had such clear skies all winter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hmmm other than the fact that I'm not quite warm enough to look back at that cold weather wistfully yet, that's beautifull!
Post a Comment