"I can't commentrate when Violet's making all that noise!" he says, very frustrated.
"You mean, concentrate?" I ask.
"That's what I said, mom, commentrate."
We had an Oscar party last Sunday night. Isaac and Audrey helped clean up the house and decorate before hand. When we were ready, Isaac asked when Oscar was coming.
"Who?" I asked.
"Mom...it's Oscar's birthday. When is he coming?" And even though I tried to explain again, he still greeted people at the door with "Hi...did you come for Oscar's birthday too?"
4 comments:
Isaacs Isaacisms are great! Sometimes those "isms" make you wonder "Why didnt I think of it that way?"
By the way, I still one with 14. Neener-Neener. Just want to clarify that.
Ben
Good thing spelling wasn't part of the competition Ben!
Ha! I just saw it. My wife is mean! LOL! My wife sure can type well. That's the last time I ask her to types something for me! Maybe that's why she can't get a job. Ooooh, double-burn! Ha!
Post a Comment