Well, 10 years ago today, Tiger Woods was celebrating having become the youngest golfer to win the Masters'. Princess Diana was looking forward to celebrating her 36th (and final) birthday with her new "friend", Dodi Fayed. Thousands of men were packed in Fresno's Bulldog Stadium for a Promise Keepers rally. And Randy and I were saying our wedding vows in a friends' backyard.
Happy Anniversary Randy! You are the most amazing husband! And, I must say, we've become a pretty good parenting team along the way too! You just make life and marriage more fun each year! I love you.
7 comments:
What was I doing? I was parking cars 10 years ago at the wedding. Without me, nobody would have seen your wedding. I singlehandedly saved the day. Happy Anniversary.
Happy Anniversary!
Alli
Remember the flyover with the jets? Awsome! Congratulations - love you both! Dad
Happy Anniversary!!
Wichert
Seriously? What was I doing? Moving chairs and tables! I've never worked so hard at a wedding in my life! :-) Aaron may have kept the cars from backing up, but Kev and I made sure everyone had a chair to sit in!
Happy Anniversary!
I definitely have to agree with Lisa. As co-hosts, Mark and I, along with Kevin and Lisa, moved countless tables and chairs! But it was a great wedding in a beautiful setting. Congratulations on 10 years. Cindy
I'm a little late on my post, but I must say, 10 years ago Rodney McNeely and I were acting up at the rehearsal and dancing our way down the aisle after the ceremony! Who knew he would be family some day!!! :)
Happy Anniversary (a little late), thanks for including me on that wonderful day 10 years ago!
Post a Comment