
Since this week has been slow...not much exciting to blog about, I thought I would highlight some of Audrey's artwork. Drawing and writing are her two favorite things to do these days! This is a picture of her playing with Tyler Schlesselman in the mountains. I'm not sure why Tyler is so much shorter than her..or why she is practically as tall as the Giant Sequoia...but I guess perspective in artwork comes later! Below is her favorite scene from the movie
Ratatouille. I won't tell you what it depicts...you'll have to go see the movie (which opens next Friday, June 29). Aunt Alli got us some tickets to a sneak preview this last Thursday; so we joined the
Jones family in front of Edwards theater at 5:45 p.m. (for a 7:30 showing) to wait and hope we got in. They only let in 7 people after us! I'm glad we got there that early. The kids loved the movie! There were a couple really loud parts that Isaac didn't like (people throwing things or shooting at the rats), but it wasn't scary and no one dies! Well, besides the movie, there were some other "newsworthy" events that occured...but they are much better told in person. You'll have to call Nanita or me sometime and ask! Thanks Auntie Allie for the tickets!
2 comments:
That second picture, was that you asking the nice lady to please move down? :) nanita
Hey,I'd love to be that tall! :-)
Post a Comment