Well, I really have no idea who checks this...since no one has left a comment recently...but I'm posting new pictures anyways 'cause my kids are so darn cute. Like I said before, we spend LOTS of time outside once it gets warmer (and before it's too hot)...so here's some of our outdoor adventures. Here's Violet all wet from her first "run" in the sprinklers. Yup, last weekend the kids asked to go running in the sprinklers. Violet thought it was OK.
Friday, March 23, 2007
More outdoor fun
Well, I really have no idea who checks this...since no one has left a comment recently...but I'm posting new pictures anyways 'cause my kids are so darn cute. Like I said before, we spend LOTS of time outside once it gets warmer (and before it's too hot)...so here's some of our outdoor adventures. Here's Violet all wet from her first "run" in the sprinklers. Yup, last weekend the kids asked to go running in the sprinklers. Violet thought it was OK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love it! I so wanted to see pictures of Violet with the mud in her mouth. Your kids are darn cute. Can't wait for Charlotte to be covered in mud!
Hey, Grandma Janice looks at these pictures every time she's on the internet. I'm not sure Violet likes the sprinkler! By the way, we have tons of mud in Kansas! Love, GJ
Of course I check this! Those kids are so darn cute... even if I do see them weekly.
I don't get to see the kids very often, so I do check your blog regularly and always love the pictures!!!!
Debbie B.
Post a Comment