Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Jamie's Trip to Portland


This last Friday, I had the chance to get on a plane and fly to Portland for the weekend to see my great friend, Christa, and her new baby (5 weeks old), Charlotte. It was a great weekend...just relaxing together, a little shopping, a little baking (our annual pumpkin/chocolate cake!), and a lot of cuddling with Charlotte. As many of you know, Aaron and Christa's first child, Caleb, was only alive for three days, and I never got the chance to hold him...so I am SOOO grateful that God allowed me to see and hold this wonderful gift that He has given to Aaron and Christa! Our family prays every night that God will help Charlotte grow big and strong and that her years on earth may be many. Thank you to Abi Alaniz and Grandma Arlene for helping Randy take care of the kiddos over the three days that I was gone. Yup, another picture of Christa and I eating!Some smiles for Auntie Jamie!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That baby is sooo cute. Almost as cute as the Porter grandkids!