I went a little crazy this year and made dresses for my girls! They wanted to be sisters, Princesses Anna and Elsa...how could I refuse?! And once my girls were certain about their costumes, Isaiah was easily swayed to join the "Frozen" bandwagon and be Olaf. He was an adorable Olaf...the girls taught him to walk up to people and say "his line", "Hi, I'm Olaf, and I like warm hugs." And if you let him, he'd give you a hug!! Too adorable! Isaac wanted to do his own thing, no talking this boy into being Sven or Cristof. He made his own costume (hat not pictured, which is really a bummer, it went so well with the costume) as Emmet, complete with his "piece of resistance". He is quite a creative kid!
Even Randy and I joined in the fun this year! I am ready to protect my daughter from any 8th grade boys who might be lurking too close!
And, we found out this Halloween the Isaiah does NOT like cotton candy. What?! Wanted to snap a pic of him trying it for the first time but he took a small taste and tried to hand it back. Silly kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment