Finally...there is enough snow to go for a play day! We drove up the hill to play in the snow at the picnic area in Kings' Canyon and had a blast! We built a snowman, a fort of snowballs, threw snowballs, ate lunch, made a sled run and enjoyed each other's company! Audrey had a bit of a sick stomach and spent most of the day relaxing in the car (which is why, consequently, there are photos with cars in the background...we didn't stray far from the parking lot), but we did get at least one good photo of her! Randy had fun behind the lens of his camera as well. He is still learning the nuances of his new gear but I think he took some pretty good shots for the day. Here are my favorites! Heading out to find a good hill to make our snow run. Direct hit! Nia learned that she liked snow...to eat it, I mean!
2 comments:
I have been wanting to get the kids up to see the snow. Looks like a ton of fun.
I love all of the pics (great job, Randy)! Wish we had been able to join you guys- looks like you had an amazing time!
Post a Comment