Don't know if her Sunday school story last week had to do with the apostle John, or baptizing, or what, but Violet found it necessary to "baptize" all the fruit on the table the other day. Our family is studying the fruits of the Spirit, so as a visual reminder we gathered nine plastic fruits from our play-kitchen and labeled them accordingly. Of course, since I've inherited my mom's brain for analogies and word pictures I picked certain fruits to match each virtue. But that's another post. Here's two cute videos I tried to sneak in as she played at the table.
3 comments:
Jamie, That is so precious. Violet you brought tears to grandma's eyes. Oh to have the insight of children. Thanks for sharing. Grandma Arlene
This cracked me up! So creative & insightful...
Baptizing or washing dirt and pesticides?? Similar! Pretty cute! Grandma J
Post a Comment