Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sing it, girl!

This past Thursday was the last meeting of the women's Bible study that I have been attending. We had a wonderful brunch and sharing time to celebrate was God has taught us through His Word and through each other in the past 8 months. We also received a special treat as the older children came into the sanctuary to share with us their Bible verse and two songs that they have been learning to help them learn the stories of Ruth and Esther. I cannot say what a blessing it was to know that while I was sitting in a room with 200 other women, studying God's word, there were even more women in the classrooms with our children, faithfully teaching them the truths about God's love and faithfulness at the same time!

Psalm 8:1-2 (NLT)
O Lord, our Lord, your majestic name fills the earth! Your glory is higher than the heavens.
You have taught children and infants to tell of your strength, silencing your enemies and all who oppose you.





1 comment:

Grandpa Bruce said...

Grandma and Papa love how you sing and move!