Friday, March 14, 2008

My new favorite show

I know this is a post unlike my usual blogging, but the show last night was too good to not mention. My new favorite TV show is called Eli Stone, and is on Thursday nights at 10 p.m. on ABC. It premiered a couple weeks ago and I have tuned in to the last few. It's a show about a lawyer, Eli, who discovers he has a brain aneurism. As a side effect, according to his doctor, his normal days get interrupted by abnormal visions...people singing and dancing, rain falling only on him, a dragon chasing him through the street, etc. Eli, however, is beginning to believe that these visions are not from his aneurism, but rather signs or messages from God, revealing to Eli the things He wants him to do. It is a very creative and well written show. If you're curious, next week's preview looked really interesting. Tune in Thursday, March 20, on ABC at 10/9 central.

4 comments:

Aaron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aaron said...

you can always catch up online too and watch all of the full episodes on abc.com

Lisa said...

I like this show too! Kev thinks its too predictable, but I enjoy it! Nothn' wrong with a feel-good ending. You can also catch the show on hulu.com (and lots of other shows too!)

Anonymous said...

We love this show as well.
Debbie & Ron B