Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Hand-Me-Downs

This week Violet handed down her walker/riding toy to her "cousin" Charlotte. Since Charlotte is now pulling up to a stand, we wanted her to have a way to cruise around and practice her walking...Charlotte loves it! I would say that Violet is getting too "big" for it, but since Charlotte weighs only a couple ounces less than Violet, we'll have to say that Charlotte will get more use out of it.
In other news, I am currently attempting to get Charlotte's "growl" on record (either video or photo). Allow me to explain, every time Randy sees Charlotte, all he has to say is, "Where's my growl?" and Charlotte clenches her fists, tightens up seemingly all the muscles in her whole body, and emits a gutteral growl. She will do it over and over again if "Uncle Randy" asks, but fails to perform for anyone else. Isaac tried the other day, hopping into the Wiens' car and asking, "Gimme a growl". She just stared at him from the confines of her car seat and smiled. Hopefully soon.

1 comment:

Ben and Alli said...

Man is she getting big. She looks so grown up in this pic. I'm not quite sure but I think she looks more like her brother. She also has the blond hair. It's getting way lighter. We gotta chat online so we can talk to the kids.